Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mission accomplished!


Last weekend we went over to Melbourne to watch the Fremantle Dockers beat Carlton at Etihad stadium. It was a bit nerve wracking in the final quarter as the Dockers let their lead dwindle. Thankfully they held on and it made the trip seem so much sweeter!

Until I met C, I had only watched one AFL game live. I have managed two so far this year and my weekends consist of an AFL TV diet when he is home. (When he is not home I get blissful silence from the TV.)

I like sport. I just prefer to participate, or watch someone I know!

What was sad was the number of Carlton fans who left before the game was over. The same happened at the Western Derby when the Eagles fans left in droves. It showed a lack of respect for their team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!