Thursday, March 31, 2011

Unwrapping South Perth


I gave the markets last weekend a miss (Perth Upmarket and Made on the Left), and saved my enthusiasm for the Unwrapped market in South Perth last Sunday. It did not disappoint!

E dropped by after work and we walked down to the market. C lasted about five stalls before he decided that it was more exciting to go and buy potatoes and E and I kept going. Have I mentioned how much fun it is to go shopping with my sister? For the record it is excellent fun!

Angelo Street in South Perth was transformed into a bustling market place, and the clothing stores that we went into were jam packed with people. The market was part of the South Perth Fiesta, and there was a stage set up with fashion parades and entertainment.

It was great to see lots of interesting stalls that we had not seen before. There were familiar wares and new bits and pieces! We both found pieces to inspire us. I have a new blouse by TipToe, we both have greeting cards by Elbie Sparks and E has a tote from Sideline. We were also inspired by Truso and many more of the stall holders.

The next market is coming soon at the Angove Street Festival on the 10th April in North Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!