Saturday, March 19, 2011

Boundary Street


E and I took in some culture this week and checked out the new State Theatre Centre. It was exciting to see the centre, with its clean lines and modern styling. I think that it is fantastic that we have a lovely new venue! The Heath Ledger Theatre where we were was timber (or veneer I daresay) and looked stunning. The seats were quite funky as well, and the view we had from the very back row of the Circle upstairs took in the entire stage.

We took in the spectacle that was Boundary Street. The music from James Morrison and his band was excellent, and we enjoyed his score. The play itself moved like the tortoise, and we were disappointed that it never even saw the hare!

Still, we enjoyed the evening and I would love to see more at the theatre.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!