Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To market!

E and I are off to the Subi Street Festival including the Subi Upmarket tomorrow night. It should be a blast! We went last year and I ended up buying three pairs of shoes. Hmm... anyway we will have our eyes open for Christmas gifts! I have not been thinking too hard about what to buy people but with less than four weeks to go I shall have to get my thinking skates on!

On Sunday we are planning to head to Fremantle to check out the new B&M Store and I think that a visit to the Bazaar at Fremantle Arts Centre will also be on the cards!

Almost forgot - I must put up our Christmas tree! Tradition has it being put up up on the 1st December, do you think that anything bad will happen to me if I defer it until tomorrow morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!