Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Committed to exercise


Yesterday morning after my regular (weekly!) PT session I signed up for bulk classes. It works out slightly cheaper for me but it also means that I am committed now for 25 sessions! That is, another six months. Woah.

I enjoy the session. I look forward to it on Sunday evenings when I get my clothes and lunch ready. Usually I sleep poorly on Sunday night and when the time comes to wake up and go all I want to do is sleep. By the time that I get started it is good!

I have a one on one personal training session. There is some cardio mixed up with weights and generally my body feels achy for a few days afterwards. Today it was all about arms – I am definitely weak when it comes to the upper body and I use embarrassingly light weights!!

Now I just need to make sure that I motivate myself to pick up the exercise regime again and keep myself going to run and cycle and maintain a level of fitness.

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!