Wednesday, September 15, 2010

All dressed up - again!

I have been with my current employer for a few years now and have been to the company ball every year. It is always a good party, with around 800 guests, and we usually have a great group of people on our table. This year was no exception!

The ball this year was at the Perth Convention Exhibition Centre. The food was not too bad and I liked the layout of the venue this year. We had a theme of Carnivale and the entertainment included trapeze artists, strongmen and ribbon twirling and hula hoop lasses.

One thing that I did not understand was what they were doing with the lighting. We struggled to identify our entrees under the blue light, and our main and dessert were decidedly red!

You have to love those ribbons!


PS We left the night early because Chad had a horror cold and I had a hockey preliminary final the next morning. Unfortunately we lost our game so I could have stayed out partying anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!