Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wednesday Workout

This post is for my sister E. She has recently started exercising and I thought that I would post some of the training that I do as a source for ideas on how to mix things up and keep things interesting.

Yesterday I was put through the following. At all times of course go as hard as you can.

500m cross trainer (level 7)
20 each of jump squats, pushups, situps
500m rowing machine
20 each of jump squats, pushups, situps
400m cross trainer (level 7)
20 each of jump lunges, tricep dips, reverse situps
400m rowing machine
20 each of jump lunges, tricep dips, reverse situps
300m cross trainer (level 7)
20 each of jump squats, jump lunges, pushups, tricep dips, situps, reverse situps
300m rowing machine

We are so proud of you for getting started! Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!