Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Tea


I always love catching up with my girlfriends. We had an awesome spread this afternoon! Such a wonderful variety of food and of course more than enough for the five of us.

M was the healthiest, bringing along a fruit salad. P made vegetarian quiche and EJ a lovely cheese and fruit platter. N wowed us with her chocolate macarons. Beautiful and melt in the mouth they were! I tried a new brownie recipe as well as making some sandwiches. In general we have mostly sweet foods so I was trying to balance it all out.

I was also able to use some of my pretty china, and the teapot and milk jug that C and I received as a wedding present.

Sorry about the spelling mistakes in the title, hopefully I have removed them all now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!