Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Walk


I suggested to my friend J that we go for Wednesday walks at lunchtime. I changed into tracksuit pants and a tshirt. She turned up in a skirt with her handbag! I love it! I think next time we will be more in tune with our attire.

Today we wandered up Mount Street to King's Park. The weather was sunny and warm, a contrast to the way the day ended. Neither of us had been up there for a while and we took the opportunity to stop and enjoy the view.

It was our first effort and hopefully we will be able to get into a routine. It looks like winter is finally coming though so we shall have to play it by ear as far as the weather is concerned.

It was nice to get out of the office and into the sunshine and just enjoy the fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!