Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rejected!

I have too many mailing list subscriptions, so I figured that I would transfer these to my hotmail account, rather than my regular account to cut down on the traffic! I have found that most of the lists that I am on require you to unsubscribe and then resubscribe - there is no way to change over your email address to show your loyalty or continutity!

I have been receiving emails about The Strokes for a few years. I unsubscribed this morning and then tried to resubscribe. The website rejected me with the new address! It then rejected me with the old address that I had been using and said that I was not a suitable candidate for being on their mailing list.

Oh well, one less item of spam in my mail box I guess.

Has anyone else been rejected like this? What reason did they give you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a cuppa with me!